Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello again, blank page.
Freewrite begin now. This is Monday. I am awake. It is 3:18am. I'm awake because I was asleep and then you woke me up to tuck me in. And now I'm awake. Usually when people are getting tucked in, they are being prompted to go to sleep. Of course, my body chooses to resist. Had another vision last night. These visions, only in the darkness of your room, are fun, magical, little adventures. 
Last night's vision-venture started here on Earth. Where I was pulled from where I lay, through the roof, and into the sky. Above the house, the town, the county, the region, the state, the country, and eventually the globe then out into the vast black and colorful space. Here patterns danced. Patterns of rhythm and melody bounced along this astral plane as I soared with them. Red, green, gold, squares, triangles, stars.

I had a great English teacher. She made us sit and free-write for 15 minutes at the beginning of every class. Just sit and write. "Keep writing" she would say. We weren't supposed to stop.

Wtf... I want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment