Saturday, March 27, 2010

Melt

I've been feeling it lately. The newness. The change. The difference. It's time. It's time for me. I've got to stop wasting time. I've got to stop texting. I'm back in the game. And I feel it. I feel it deep inside. Everything beneath this post is the past. The sadness. The helplessness. No more. This is a new day. This is a new me. Harder than ever. Stronger than before. Louder. Passion. Fire. Intensity. I am of it. So sing me a song. I'll sing you a better one. And believe me, I can... These are sensitive songs. These are sensitive days for me. I'm being pulled and pushed in different directions. But I wade through waters of pain and misfortune. I wade because if I don't the tide will pull me down. It will drown me. I'll swallow the water and fade away. I'll burn out. Fuck that. These days do not belong to them. They are mine. These are not days of reckoning. These are days of promise. Days of hope. Days of fire. God it's strong in me. I feel it. Heavy on my hands. Kiss me. You'll melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment